The perfect sidekick. Double or triple the recipe to feed the masses, and have a few left over for Boxing Day brunch.
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated and divided in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme and half of the parmesan cheese (2 Tbsp) until evenly coated.
- Stack the potato slices into each muffin cup.
- Bake 1 hour, or until the potatoes are tender and golden on top.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining cheese, and pop back into the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and browned.
- Let rest in pan for 5 minutes before serving.