Company: T8N Magazine
Commitment: 20–40 hours per week
Who We Are Looking For:
T8N Magazine is seeking a Sales Enthusiast to join its team in promoting our vibrant, new St. Albert publication to advertisers. This position is ideal for a local St. Albertan who has as many as 40 hours or as few as 20 hours, per week, to commit to the task. Those willing to commit fully during those hours are most likely to succeed financially. We are looking for those people! If you want to be part of something great and be well compensated for your success, this position is for you.
An outgoing and highly likeable personality
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
The ability to engage and influence
Great relationship-development skills with follow-up
A desire to succeed and to achieve maximum results
A valid drivers license and vehicle
What We Offer:
A healthy commission rate
Sales tools and support
The opportunity to promote a great product that benefits St. Albert
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, send your resume, cover letter and a pitch as to why St. Albert (and its business community) needs a glossy, beautifully styled, City Magazine to:
Position: Editorial internship
Company: T8N Magazine Inc.
Commitment: 4-month contract, 35 hours per week
Who We Are Looking For:
T8N Magazine Inc. is seeking an editorial intern to contribute to an editorial vision that will enhance our position as one of the leading city magazines in Alberta. This four-month internship is ideal for a student or recent graduate of journalism, professional writing, electronic publishing or comparable program. Applicants may be accepted within 3 years of graduation. This is a paid internship.
Candidates must be enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a journalism, professional writing, electronic publishing or comparable program at an accredited post-secondary institution and possess the following strengths:
– Excellent research, writing and editing skills
– The personality and skills required to participate in a vibrant editorial department
– A thorough understanding of the production process
– Familiarity with Adobe Suite products, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
– Strength and ease communicating on social media platforms
– Create content for T8N e-newsletters. This includes writing, researching, editing, collecting imagery, photographing events, uploading content and contributing to design and layout.
– Upload all content from e-newsletters, T8N magazine and other T8N publishing products to their respective websites, ensuring best practices and optimal results are achieved.
– Write and copy edit, as required, for T8N magazine, t8nmagazine.com and other T8N publications.
– Communicate with clients in need of sponsored content and copywriting. Write and edit said copy.
– Promote T8N magazine, T8N Publishing and other assets through social media. Assist in the development of digital strategies.
– Maintain reasonable and professional contact with the community: readers, advertisers, partners and businesses.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, writing samples and, if applicable, design and photography samples to email@example.com
Looking for interesting work? We’re always looking for talented freelance writers, junior designers and illustrators. If that sounds like you, send us your resume and add a note telling us what makes you a perfect fit. We’d love to hear from you. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give it a look.